The Typical Daily Routine at Woods Learning Academy, Inc.
- Arrival and Greeting
- Breakfast and clean up
- Bathroom and/or diaper change and hand washing
- Infants usually nap in the morning as well as the afternoon
- Circle time (including calendar songs, fingerplays, story times etc)
- Arts and crafts or other learning activity
- Outdoor play (weather permitting) or other large muscle activity
- Hand washing
- Lunch and clean up
- Nap time
- Snack and clean up
- Free play
- Calm down time and TV/VCR-Children’s programs (approximately a half an hour before pick up time)
- Parents arrive to pick up children
Your child is released to my care after you leave the premises in the morning and he/she is released to your care as soon as you walk in the door at pick up time.
Bathroom and/or diaper change time vary to meet the child’s needs. This is a general schedule and is dictated mostly by the children’s needs and feelings each day.